Drupal is our tool of choice for building CRUD apps. Depending on the
data, you can either do an import, or you can connect directly to the
data in an external database. Filemaker will likely need to be
converted. Modern Access might be able to connect directly through
PDO, although I would avoid that.

Thanks,

Cary

--