They are public: https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1206&L=CODE4LIB

Have at it.

While I fully support ethical research and even IRBs, we do everyone a
disservice by appealing to IRBs to approve things that don't require their
approval, even if we're just doing so to be "careful." It reminds me of
the disservice we libraries sometimes do by asking for permission to use
things when we could instead make a fair use argument.

Best,

Mark