Dear Colleagues,

We are counting down to the Seventh International Conference on Open
Repositories (OR2012) on 9-13 July, 2012 and are delighted to announce that
we are able to extend the Early Booking rate until Monday 18 June. The Early
Booking rate is £295 with a full-price rate of £350 thereafter. There is
also a day rate of £115.

As a reminder delegates can register for OR2012 via the conference
electronic payment system (http://or2012.ed.ac.uk/registration/).

The draft programme is available at:
https://www.conftool.net/or2012/sessions.php. This is provisional and, as
such, timings may change. Further details including Pecha Kucha and
Repository Fringe sessions, closing keynote, session chairs etc will also be
incorporated in the coming days. Please check the website for updates.

Delegates can also register for the workshops on Monday and Tuesday at
www.or2012.eventbrite.com. Please note that the workshops are free but you
will need the EDN number from your receipt from the conference electronic
payment system to register for the workshops.

Accommodation is booked separately -
http://or2012.ed.ac.uk/delegates/accommodation/.

Additional information about the conference is provided on the OR2012
website - http://or2012.ed.ac.uk/.

We look forward to welcoming you to Edinburgh for OR2012.

Best,

William Nixon and Stuart Macdonald

On behalf of OR2012 Programme Committee

Dr John B Howard, University Librarian and Adjunct Professor,
   UCD School of Computer Science and Informatics
UCD James Joyce Library
University College Dublin
Belfield
Dublin 4
Ireland

An Dr John B Howard, Leabharlannaí Ollscoile, agus Ollamh Adjunct,
   Scoil na Ríomheolaíochta agus na Faisnéisíochta UCD
Leabharlann James Joyce UCD,
An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath,
Belfield,
Baile Átha Cliath 4,
Éire

t: +353 1 716 7067