Apologies if my original subject line confused anyone.  The code4lib regional group that is in the general vicinity of Washington, DC is meeting *next week*!
If you haven’t already, please email, call, or @ me if you are thinking about attending.

If you have never come to a local DC Code4lib meetup NOW IS THE TIME!  THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT TO ATTEND!
But don’t come because I shouted at you in all caps, come because we sincerely want you to be here, and there will be much geeking out, and fun, and tasty beverages afterwards, AND because we’re meeting at the Smithsonian which is pretty darn cool (if I do say so myself.) The room we’re meeting in has had the main corridor blocked, so getting to the meeting will require traversing secret passages and mysterious doors and whatnot. It will be just like Night at the Museum, except without Ben Stiller, and nothing comes to life, and it’s not nighttime.

What: code4lib MD/DC/VA
Who: code4lib fans in the DC/MD/VA Greater Washington, DC/National Capitol area
When: Wednesday, June 27th  4:30-5:30p meet, 5:30p-? Tasty beverages
Where: Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of Natural History, 10th and Constitution Ave. NW, Washington DC

Details and agenda on the wiki http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/MDC

Also, if you have anything to add to the agenda, PLEASE for the love of Pete DO SO.

Keri Thompson
Head, Web Services Department
Smithsonian Institution Libraries
e. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> t. 202.633.1716 @DigiKeri_SIL