Hi everyone,

We are looking for a simple system to allow students (and others) to self-schedule study rooms in the library.

I started to build a solution in SharePoint 2010, but before I go to far I want to see what other libraries do. We don't have a dedicated library server to install anything on, so I prefer a hosted solution that is free, or very minimal. It would be great if it was mobile phone friendly too (iOS, Android).

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Ryan

Ryan Ingersoll
Library Technology Services Coordinator
Seattle Pacific University
206.281.2287 :: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
spu.edu/library<http://spu.edu/library>

Tech Desk
Technology tools, assistance, and space for students to discover, create, and share.
206.281.2211 :: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
spu.edu/library/tech-desk<http://spu.edu/library/tech-desk>
blog.spu.edu/librarytechdesk