This job announcement was passed along to me by a colleague. Please follow the link below to read the full description and forward/post/tweet, etc., to anyone you think might be interested.

Best regards,
Rebecca

From: Thompson, Allison J
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 2:29 PM
Subject: FW: Director, Scholarly Communication

I'm not sure that you have heard, but we are currently looking to fill a new position, Director, Scholarly Communication, which we hope will help us increase our support for digital humanities types of projects. The job posting is on the HR website but is also listed on the library's employment site at:

We're very excited about the opportunities that may come our way as we build our support in this area. I hope you will be too! If you know of individuals who you think would be good candidates, please let me know.

--Jody

Jody Combs

Associate Dean of Libraries

Vanderbilt University

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1