Hello Content Working Groupers:

Cathy and I toss out this "revised based on discussions at our last meeting" scope note to you all -  we welcome comments/edits/suggestions:
--------------

The Content Working Group is developing case studies and models to share compelling stories that demonstrate the value of digital preservation in our communities.  The case studies will be shared with all stakeholders, from content producers to cultural heritage organizations, with goals of:

*         engaging all members of the community in the preservation of content,

*         encouraging the cultivation of relationships that could enable preservation, and,

*         in conjunction with other working groups in the NDSA, identifying actionable next steps to ensure important content is preserved.

(reminder, we had a revision we looked at at that meeting here: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Draft_scope  plus related minutes from the meeting below).

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke