Salvete!

> My current fav is Digital NZ
> http://www.digitalnz.org/

    Can't. Resist. Plug. Batman.

    Y'all are nerds, so undoubtedly, y'all prolly know this stuff already, buuuuttt

    That started in part with Kete.

http://kete.net.nz/site/topics/show/329-kete-open-source-software-for-community-digital-libraries

     Te Horowhenua Trust,

http://library.org.nz

     then The Horowhenua Library Trust basically bit the bullet for everyone a second time (Koha was the first) in making that bit of Open Source Software happen. If your current favourite is a strong enough thing to get ye to dig into the moth eaten oft empty folding jobbie you keep in your pants or purse, they could REALLY bloody use it. They've a new building to pay for (among a zillion other things) so if you're really that keen on cool stuff happening, show em some <3. Big olde blinky button on the upper right labeled Donate Now.

http://www.tetakere.org.nz/

Royt made me plug this against my free will,
Brooke