I've posted draft notes for yesterday's call on the wiki.

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Tuesday,_Sep_25,_2012

Note that next month's working group call will be a discussion with /presentation from Peter Van Garderen of Archivematica on their approach to open source software design and development for digital preservation.

To gear up for that, we want to refine some of the kinds of questions we want to be discussing over the list. So please take a few moments to compose and share your thoughts over the list.

Best,

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300