On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Mark Mounts <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> We have Summon at Dartmouth College. Authentication is IP based so with a
> Dartmouth IP address the user will see all our licensed content.
>
> There is also the option to see all the content Summon has beyond what we
> license by selecting the option "Add results beyond your library's
> collection"

That's according to my understanding not what Jonathan is talking about.

You can select "Add results beyond your library's collection" while being
unauthenticated/off-campus, but this still won't show you the same results.

The results that are never displayed to unauthenticated users are those
Summon republishes from A&I databases.

"Add results beyond your library's collection" just adds (public) results
from the holdings of other libraries; it doesn't add A&I results.

 - Godmar