DLF (in participation with JISC) would like to remind everyone that the day after the Fall Forum (on November 6th - Election Day!), there is a special summit meeting for CTOs, Lead Developers and Head DevOpps called the 'Scholarly International Infrastructure Technical Summit' (SIITS).  This will be the fifth SIITS meeting, and they would like to extend their invitation to anyone who feels they lead our sector in trialling new infrastructure technologies.

For further information please see the following FAQ: http://siits.eventbrite.com

Please note, attendance at this event requires separate registration: http://sits-dlf2012.eventbrite.com

We hope those of you attending the 2012 DLF Forum, particularly those staying on for Educause, will consider attending.

Jena Winberry
Program Associate, DLF
Council on Library and Information Resources