The Hangout automatically records and posts to your YouTube channel.

(Here's the one from last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV4quyuu0SM&feature=plcp)

The link is a little tricky. You can link to your YouTube page, and the
video will automatically appear when the Hangout goes live. (For the early
birds, you could possibly make a teaser video to tide them over until the
livestream goes up.) Or you could create another link and redirect it to
your YouTube page when it goes live.