From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Bigwood, David [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] COinS

I've used the COinS Generator at OCLC for years. Now it is gone. Any
suggestions on how I can get an occasional COinS for use in our
bibliography? Do any of the citation managers generate COinS?

Or is this just an old unused metadata format that should be replaced by
something else?

Thanks,

Dave Bigwood

Lunar and Planetary Institute