If David is coining his own ContextObjects, he could add his own Linked
Data rft_id in addition to or instead of the dx.doi.org URI. The rft_id
key is repeatable. If he does coins his own Linked Data URI, though, I
would recommend having his Linked Data URI assert owl:sameAs with the
dx.doi.org URI in the RDF.

OTOH, if he's merely consuming ContextObjects via his own OpenURL
Resolver and wants to deliver the content locally, he treat the
dx.doi.org URI as a mere identifier and direct the requester to the copy
he is hosting instead.

Jeff

Of
> Jason Stirnaman
> Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:20 AM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] OpenURL linking but from the content
provider's
> point of view
>
> Sorry. I guess I misunderstood. I thought David meant resolving
> OpenURLs pointed at his content.
>
> Jason
>
> Jason Stirnaman
> Digital Projects Librarian
> A.R. Dykes Library
> University of Kansas Medical Center
> 913-588-7319

application/rdf+xml.
> OTOH, if someone pokes this same URI from a browser instead, you will
> generally get redirected to the publisher's web site with the
full-text
> close at hand.
>
> The same principle should apply for any bibliographic resource that
has
> a Linked Data identifier.
>
> Jeff

visitors