One last call:
   If you’re interested, please take our survey and let us know what we
should focus on for our free upcoming digital preservation webinars:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPNeeds

  The survey closes December 15th.  Thank you!

Jody L. DeRidder
Head, Digital Services
University of Alabama Libraries
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Phone: 205.348.0511

"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare
to make dreams into reality."
   --Jonas Salk