Thanks everyone, this helps.  I will certainly take more input anyone else
has for the next few weeks if anyone else has thoughts add, problems they
see one the horizon.  I know I am curious how we in the digital library
corner can deal with mobile devices but I have not seen much talking about
that problem.  Still, thanks again for the input.