First... I haven't died, but I got caught up in some a project at work that
required all my time the past couple of days. I hope to test Mark's WP
plugin tomorrow.  (And, just in time, since Wordpress 3.5 seems to be out
of beta now too.)

Second, the Code4Lib Journal founders looked at OJS in 2007. We liked it,
but the decision was to go with WordPress. In the future, we may try
another approach.

Tom