Huge thanks to everyone who have been supporting this initiative thus far!   We've been brainstorming lots of ideas on IRC at #libtechwomen, we've got a proto-page up at http://libtechwomen.tumblr.com, and you can also find us on twitter at @libtechwomen.

Everyone, and anyone, is welcome to come join us. :)

Best,
Lisa / @pnkrcklibrarian

--
Lisa M. Rabey, MA, MLIS