Last year at the C4L conference, I gave a talk on HTML5 Microdata and
Schema.org [1]. At the time I had trouble finding many libraries or other
cultural heritage organizations that had implemented anything.

Now there are big examples like OCLC, but anyone else done anything with
this? Have you implemented Microdata (or RDFa Lite) and Schema.org since
then? Or have you come across other libraries or cultural heritage
organizations that have?

While there are some datasets [2] out there now where I might be able to
discover this information, I haven't had the chance to look there yet.

Thank you for any examples or leads.

Jason

[1] http://code4lib.org/conference/2012/ronallo
I also published an article in the C4L Journal:
http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/6400

[2] http://webdatacommons.org/#results-2012-1