Of course after sending that I noticed a mistake, the curl example
should look like:

  curl -i --header "Accept: application/json"
http://id.library.osu.edu/person/123
  HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
  date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:47:44 GMT
  server: Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu)
  location: http://id.library.osu.edu/person/123.json
  vary: Accept-Encoding

I didn't have it redirecting to the JSON previously.

//Ed