The Code4Lib Journal is now running an up-to-date version of WordPress on
our server and all of our plugins are similarly updated and operational.
I'd especially like to acknowledge the contribution of Mark Pernotto, whose
good knowledge of the WordPress codex allowed him to see the problem that I
could not, and write a revised Issue Manager plugin. I'll post the revised
code to GitHub in the next week or so. Thanks again to the other
code4libbers that also offered to help. This group's generousity and
expertise is great.

For the Code4Lib Journal, many thanks!

Tom