Thanks, Eric,

If you do look at the genderized names, the ratio of female to male is
about 39% to 61%, which isn't far off the numbers that Roslyn got on her
survey. (42% to 58%, if I recall) That does mean that we have to assume
that the folks who didn't include a name are as likely to be male as
female, but I think this may be more than just pure coincidence.

kc