From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Keays
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Library CDNs

Is anybody out there using a CDN[1] that is separate from their website to host JavaScript, CSS, and image files? I'm looking for a one place where I can consolidate and organize these files that is reliable (good uptime and good response time) and affordable (less expensive than hosting a complete website). In-as non-technical folks may need to access it, the interface for managing the files and directories needs to be friendly. E.G., AWS's native interface is too convoluted for newbies, but a program or web app built as a front-end designed to have simple management functions is the kind of thing I'm looking for (and something that mirrored AWS's built-in versioning would be awesome).

Tom

[1] CDN: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network