Tel:
+233(0)208242191

20th December, 2012.

…………………………………

APPLICATION
FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, GRANT, SCHOLARSHIP

I wish to apply and request for financial
assistance, grant, scholarship of Four Thousand Five Hundred United State
America dollar US$450.00 for the payment of fees and plain fare , Visa
processing and other expenses  to enable
me travel to Kenyan International Centre for Emergency Preparedness Training on
Training and Education in Emergency Management and Humanitarian Assistance in
Kenya in 2013.

Attached are the Student College Invoice Statement
and number 454516, admission letters and invitation letters for your necessary
assistance that will help me realize my dream to be able to give my out most
assistance in case of Disaster Risk Reduction to set my self ready for future
occurrences.

 Thank you
that this my application will meet your kindness consideration.

Kind
Regard,