Hey there! Apparently, trying to get into a bar, yesterday, on Mardi Gras
day is a bad idea.

But we have reservations and assurances that getting there at 6pm will
be a good idea and that we'll just waltz right in.

Those of you who are going to Goose Island, you can totally come by for one
drink or two with plenty of time to catch the bus. This is totally a great
idea which can have no negative consequences at all.

So let's meet at 5:30 right by the exit to the UIC forum. I'm wearing a
grey shirt, and look like I obsess about cocktails.