Hi Pat,

While I like the idea of this, I'm having a hard time seeing how this is
going to stay up to date or how it will be able to deal with growth, etc.

I mean, I'm not too familiar with Ohloh or Masterbranch or their ilk, but
it seems like it would make more sense to carve out a spot on a service
that aggregates this sort of information already.

Does anybody know of a service that would serve our purposes for at least
part of this?  So maybe a combination of 'institutions with a SCM
organizational repo' and then piggyback onto a service for keeping up with
the code/specific people/etc?

-Ross.