The Queens College Libraries (City University of New York) are seeking
candidates for two positions: E-Resources Librarian and Web and Digital
Services Librarian. E-Resources Librarian sought by the Benjamin S. Rosenthal
Library at Queens College, The City University of New York
([http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/library](http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/library)).
Anticipated start date is July 1, 2013. Reporting to the Associate Librarian
for Public Services, the E-Resources Librarian effectively coordinates and
leads e-resources activities which include management, budgeting, policy
development, statistical and qualitative reporting and improvement in a high-
tech multi-disciplinary library.

For further information on the position (See Position 6560) and how to apply:
[http://www.qc.cuny.edu/HR/Pages/JobListings.aspx](http://www.qc.cuny.edu/HR/P
ages/JobListings.aspx) Web & Digital Services Librarian sought by the Benjamin
S. Rosenthal Library at Queens College, the City University of New York
([http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/library](http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/library)).
Anticipated start date is July 1, 2013. The Web & Digital Services Librarian
is responsible as point person and coordinator for leading the ongoing
activities required to maintain useful, accessible and user-friendly delivery
of the Queens College Libraries digital library services. The Web & Digital
Services Librarian is responsible for design and delivery of a suite of
library web sites and augmentative digital services which are reflective of
current standards and best practices in academic library web site design,
current pedagogical technologies and teaching and learning trends. The
successful candidate reports to the Associate Librarian for Public Services
and will be a member of a digital library team, working closely with the
E-Resources Librarian, Library Systems Office staff and the campus and CUNY
technology units' members. The position may encompass supervision. For further
information on the position (See Position 6559) and how to apply: [http://www.
qc.cuny.edu/HR/Pages/JobListings.aspx](http://www.qc.cuny.edu/HR/Pages/JobList
ings.aspx)

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We are committed to enhancing our diverse academic
community by actively encouraging people with disabilities, minorities,
veterans, and women to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and
continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion. EO/AA Employer

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/6021/