I think Karen is right in essence.

There *are* windows GUI clients. I haven't used them, and couldn't speak to
how easy they are to setup, understand, and use.

Something about Git (and GitHub) captures a hacker's spirit of sharing,
cooperation, and even the oft missing openness to criticism. Take your bug
reports and accept pull requests.

My impulse is to want to share this with people who hack in other ways;
through art, craft, culture, or otherwise. I'm not sure if we have the
tools to do that in a way that is accessible, but Karen's right that the
default tools aren't them.

- Tom