On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Nunez, Robert
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Former colleges have also attested that using exercise balls instead of chairs also help.

I was reading recently of a teacher who uses exercise balls for her
elementary school students.  That made me wonder about the possibility
of using it as a work chair.  I don't own one, but tested it out (for
a short period) this past weekend at the pool/gym.

I'm wondering, does anyone do this and how to you find it?  Do you
have a wall behind you or just the ball?  I'm curious...

Thanks,
Kevin