County of Los Angeles Public Library

Join us developing innovative new services and extend our core Integrated Library System. The payroll title of this position is Information Technology Manager II, the functional title is Head, ILS Operations.  You will manage a staff of nine librarians and technical professionals in core ILS support, training, and helpdesk operations. You will also help us develop our emerging digital archives and incorporate that resource into our discovery layer.

We are completing an innovative strategic plan that will call for extending our digital programs such as greater mobile access and online learning initiatives.

Please see our full position announcement and apply online at: http://bit.ly/10CkDCZ

Migell Acosta
County of Los Angeles Public Library
Assistant Director/CIO