That's cool!  I created an entry for T-PEN in FOSS4Lib (http://foss4lib.org/package/t-pen) so others can more easily find it.  (Jim: I also had the FOSS4Lib site send you a login id/password so you can go in and update the T-PEN entry in case I got anything wrong.)

Thanks for the self-promotion!

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development