We now have a directory on Open Library that is publicly editable that
we can use for user-community information.

http://openlibrary.org/community/

There is a page where you can introduce yourself, and another page for
projects. If you are making use of OL via APIs or any other means,
please add yourself and your project to these two pages. We are hoping
that this information will help us make a case for OL's future direction.

kc
p.s. Since it's open, you can also add other pages if there's something
else you want to tell folks. The site is new and just taking shape.

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net