Just a reminder that the next Code4lib Mid Atlantic (ok, Philly-area)
meetup is Wednesday April 24th at Temple University Library.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doreva Belfiore <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Subject: [C4LMA] Next C4LIBMA Meetup: April 24 at Temple University Paley
Library
To: "[log in to unmask]" <

*

Dear C4LIBMA’ers:

The next C4LIBMA meetup is coming up soon. It will be Wednesday, April 24
at 6:00 p.m at Temple University’s Paley Library<http://library.temple.edu/>
.

We have planned time for lightning talks and also 15-20 minutes for a
general update from members who attended Code4Lib Annual 2013. If you would
like to give a talk, please feel free to email us, and there will also be a
sign-up sheet at the door. We will have a laptop PC with internet access
ready for presentations, and there is a VGA hookup for anyone who wishes to
bring their own machine.

As promised, cookies will be provided. Water is available and sodas or
snacks can be purchased from vending machines.

We will be reserving a table at a local pub, the Draught Horse
Pub<http://www.draughthorse.com/>near Broad and Cecil B.Moore Avenues,
for continuing the conversations
after the meetup ends around 7:30 p.m.  If attendees prefer to go into
Center City for post-meetup refreshments, that can be a possible plan as
well.

Temple University is accessible by SEPTA <http://www.septa.org/> public
transit on the Broad Street Subway (Cecil B. Moore local stop) and Regional
Rail lines (Temple University Station) as well as the #4 and #16 buses. For
those driving or carpooling, guest parking is $14 at the Liacouras Garage,
which is conveniently located near both Paley Library and the Draught
Horse.  Another $14 cash parking option is Lot #10 located at 12th and
Diamond Streets (See Parking
Map<http://www.temple.edu/parking/pdfdocuments/2010MainCampusMap.pdf>).
 For more information, here are maps and
directions<http://www.temple.edu/maps-and-directions>
.

To get into Paley Library, any non-Temple affiliated people will have to
show a photo ID and sign in with the security guard. Then proceed
downstairs to the Lecture Hall on the Ground Floor.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

We look forward to seeing you at Temple on the 24th!

Best,

Doreva Belfiore ([log in to unmask]) and
Katherine Lynch ([log in to unmask])
*