[Cross-posting to Content WG list as well]

We'll hold our next NDSA Geospatial Content Subgroup call tomorrow, Friday may 17 at 11:00 a.m. ET.

The "Issues in the Appraisal and Selection of Geospatial Data" is practically complete and we'll discuss any necessary final updates (latest version attached). Is this good-to-go? What, if anything, is needed to make it good-to-go?

If time we'll look at some of the latest updates to the Geospatial Platform and National Map activities.

See you tomorrow!

Butch Lazorchak
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
(202) 707-2603
facebook.com/digitalpreservation
@ndiipp