Hi all,

I am happy to announce that we have secured the venue and dates for
Code4Lib 2014!  The conference will be held at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
in downtown Raleigh, NC on March 24 - 27, 2014.  Preconferences will be
held Monday March 24, and the main conference on Tuesday March 25 - 27.

The Sheraton Raleigh Hotel is working through a $6 million renovation that
will be completed this fall.  Upon your arrival, you will find warm and
open lobby, great for informal meetups and relaxing.   In the hotel will be
Jimmy V's restaurant, where 5% of the revenues are donated to the V
Foundation for Cancer Research.  The hotel is always within easy walking
distance to many restaurants, pubs, parks, museums, and other attractions.

The Code4Lib 2014 Conference will be the only event using the meeting space
this week.  The meeting space offers open foyers that will be excellent for
our morning and afternoon breaks, along with space for the project and
vendor table sponsors looking to build collaboration with the Code4Lib
community.

Finally, the hotel has the capacity to host all of the attendees, and we've
negotiated a rate of $159/night that includes wireless access in the hotel
rooms.  Hotel reservations will be able to made after you register using
the information provided in your registration confirmation.  We will be
publishing more details as become available.

Finally, we could not have reached this point without the effort of
CONCENTRA Conference Management Services.  The contract negotiation process
took a great deal of effort and had a few unexpected turns.  Having
CONCENTRA steer the process was just what we needed to get a contract that
is fair and appropriate for Code4Lib.

We are looking forward to hosting you in North Carolina next spring!

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim McGeary
Director of Library & Information Technology