> The HTRC is the beginnings of an service providing a computable interface to some of the content of the HathiTrust.

On a side note, the shear number of programatic interfaces to bibliographic information coupled with the increasing availability of full text access is creating an enormous potential for librarianship. I think it has the possibility for really blowing away many of the traditional ways access to bibliographic information is provided. I'm waiting for the killer app to appear that changes the landscape when it comes to library catalogs and "discovery systems". I'm wondering what sorts of new knowledge will be uncovered because of the relationships hidden deep with in our content. --ELM