Actually, we tried just dumping in the default templates in a test
yesterday.  That seemed to fix the issue at the time, but I got distracted
by another thing going on.  This morning I was having the same issue
again.  (This has been tricky to debug, it almost seems as if sometimes
there's a session cookie hanging on or perhaps there's a race condition).

I might try that again in a bit.

One thing I haven't really gotten a good answer on is what is the
state/point of the login forms with RemoteAuth.The impression I got from
some conversations with OCLC was that they're not used with RemoteAuth and
you're supposed to either to the .dll or to illiad.dll?action=10&form=10.

Jon Gorman
University of Illinois

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Durrant, Benjamin E. <[log in to unmask]