ETD 2013 Early Bird Registration Extended to Aug 10th !!
16th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations
Sep 23 - 26, 2013
Hong Kong
http://lib.hku.hk/etd2013/registration.html

We have heard pleas for "just a bit more time" from many who were scrambling to work out schedules, get approvals, etc.., so we oblige !  We have now extended Early Bird Registration until the end of August 10th Hong Kong time.  But please know that this deadline is firm and will not be extended again.

ETD 2013 Conference Organizing Committee