Hi folks,
We need to figure out our next meeting time - the first week in September is out for me and Cathy as we'll be at iPres. So some alternative times suggested. Also, we'd like to propose returning to a monthly meeting. At the discussion last week (minutes will be sent out later today) we talked about doing monthly presentations from members and it would be great to do more of these, hence going back to a monthly meeting.

Besides rescheduling the Sept. meeting, the question for our members is, is the first Wed. of each month still a good time? Or should we consider another week of the month? (2nd Wed. is out for me, so is not included in this poll):

http://doodle.com/4uz4txenkduk64sq

Please fill this out and let us know!
Thanks
Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke