Sorry for taking a while to respond Matt, busy week.

Initially the resources would be journals, databases, galleries, digital
collections, language learning tools, dictionaries, statistical yearbooks,
and similar online resources for China Studies. I have a Pinboard list for
the sorts of things I plan to add:
http://pinboard.in/u:davesgonechina/t:zongmu/

The goal is to have a curated collection of links to collections (not crawl
every item, that can be a later project), with faceted search so that users
can narrow down on resources of a particular format, time period,
geographic region, etc.

Dave