Sorry, I probably should have provided a bit more depth.  It is a
University Institutional Repository so we have a rather varied collection
of materials from engineering to education to computer science to
chiropractic to dental to some student theses and posters.  So I guess I
need to find something at is extensible.  Does that provide a better idea
or should I provide more info?