There are a few decent ones on Sourceforge, are you looking for a
commercial application or a open source app?

*Riley Childs*
*Library Technology Manager at Charlotte United Christian
Academy<http://cucawarriors.com/>
*
*Head Programmer/Manager at Open Library Management
Projec<http://openlibman.sf.net/>
t <http://openlibman.sourceforge.net/>*
*Cisco Certified Entry Level Technician *
*Phone: +1 (704) 497-2086
*
*email: [log in to unmask]*
*email: [log in to unmask]*