Starting with our August 2013 meeting, our monthly CWG calls will feature up to five lightning talk member presentations, followed by a discussion.

We're interested in learning more about:
*who are you, why you joined the CWG
*what is your institution doing?
*what content do you care about?
*Challenges and roadblocks

Each participant should plan for 10 minutes of presentation time. Slides are not required, though are encouraged so we can post to the listserv later for those who cannot attend; if slides are not used, we ask that a paragraph description of your talking points be submitted.

We're looking for a few members who plan to be on the August 28th Content Working Group call to be our first participants. If you are available and want to present about your institutions collections, please visit the calendar:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Calendar#August_2013

Or send me a note and I'll get you listed.

If August is not a good month, please feel free to sign up for a future meeting date.

Thanks
Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke