Topic: NDSA CWG-Grotke
Date: The 4th Wednesday of every 2 months, from Wednesday, August 28, 2013 to Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 765 225 713
Meeting Password: 2Preserve

To start or join the online meeting
Go to https://issevents.webex.com/issevents/j.php?ED=183185742&UID=480959772&PW=NY2MxMzA0ODg4&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:765 225 713

Cathy N. Hartman
Associate Dean of Libraries
University of North Texas
940-565-3269
[cid:C89518DF-1215-4909-84DF-2665AE89A610]