Hello Code4Libbers,

I just took over responsibility for the institutional repository at my work
and one of the collections is labelled "proceedings".  I find this to be a
rather confusing term even though it is referring to conference and
symposium proceedings.  It is just not so obvious to someone who has not
run into that item before.  I was wondering if any other people have a
category in their repositories for conference and symposium proceedings and
what you call it.  I am hoping to find a slightly more user friendly name
so I wanted to see what others have done.  Thanks for any thoughts you can
provide.

Matt Sherman
Digital Content Librarian
University of Bridgeport