Thanks for the insight.  I am just taking this over so I am trying to come
up with ways to make the structure more user friendly.  Interestingly the
proceedings collection is actually one of the larger collections with
proceedings and presentations our professors did from a wide variety of
conferences and symposiums.  I want to make it more clear but it is a
matter of coming up with a term that makes sense.  Hence why I was hoping
for thoughts from the community.  So the response is appreciated.