It appeared very recently (depending on your timeframe) -- but that version
is absolutely necessary because the javascript support in 3.0 couldn't
support what I needed to do. And I had no access to cgi at the time I wrote
it, so server side action that might have accommodated Mosaic aficionados
was out of the question...

kyle