Dear Karen,

I think that "how extensible RDF is" would be a very good topic.  I'm
not talking about the theoretical extensibility of RDF, but how to do it
in a practical manner.  That is, if you have a role, or some other
relationship, for example, and you want to use it.  Linked Data provides
a facile way to assert one's own value/entity/resource so long as it is
asserted so that others can readily learn what you mean, by publishing
it so that it is HTTP acceesible.

This issue, for me, has come up on a number of occasions, but the most
recent convo I had about this was on the BIBFRAME listserv.  I do hope
it is OK that I trot this out here:

http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1308&L=bibframe&T=0&X=1419B34D33AC66F564&P=6617

Yours,
Kevin