hello,

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 08:40:27AM +0100, dasos ili wrote:
> could you please suggest me a tool in order to transform an xsl file i
> have manged to get from XML, into JSON?

i'm a little bit confused by your message: why do you want to translate
an XSL file (which is an XML transformation described in XML...) to a
JSON format?

but ok ... let say you want that. My guess would be:

script.pl

    use XML::Simple;
    use JSON;
    use IO::All;
    print json_encode XMLin io('-')->all;

then: perl script.pl < file.xsl > file.json

regards

--
Marc Chantreux
Université de Strasbourg, Direction Informatique