Cheers, deb!

>I was gonna say something about still being able to use LCSH and LCNAF via
Connexion, but that's really mostly for humans <grin>

Well, at least for those who have Connexion in the first place ;c)

I'm trying to cover all the bases for those catalogers who are panicking
about Authorities and standards sites going dark tomorrow. Again, Wayback
Machine slipped my mind for the standards sites :cP Please forgive me - I
think I have a case of the Mondays...